 |
| Cheater cheater will turn into an Excellent sticker! |
We watched this film in the AVR (AudioVisualRoom) entitled "Excalibur." After we watched it, we were assigned to list the characters, settings, events and theme of the movie. Yaaah-___- As you can see the clear sticker there, it says "Cheater cheater!" If you're a student, you cannot avoid doing that because it's part of life:(( There were almost all of my classmates who have that including me and it's embarrassing, I know://
I think that's why it doesn't have any check marks or score from our teacher maybe she felt disappointed but still, she is smiling when she gave us that output. "I'm sorry Ms. Rivera :(((" I don't want to break again the trust that she had given us that's why I will not do that again. I will make my own output and own answer.
Nice work! keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much :***
ReplyDeleteWhahahah Cheater ! XD jk :* , me also got that cheater cheater what so ever! XD, By the way you have a nice work :) keep it up and always Study hard!
ReplyDelete-- KateJamaica♥
Thanks potchie:D
ReplyDelete