After I suffer from 5days boredom inside our house because of fever, we had this activity called "Past Tense and Past Participle Crossword Puzzle" Guess what?? (what) I got a perfect score! Oyeah!;))) I'm happy that even though I'm not around during the discussion of that topic, I still got a perfect score^^ I know that topic already since 1st year :D
I just felt a little confused to the past participle of the word "swim." I thought of answering between "swam" and "swum" Good thing I chose the right one and it is "swum" ^_^ And that word was also the item I recited and answered on the board.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of this work?
Strengths: I got a perfect score, perfect score and perfect score :D XD (kinda irritating-_-)
Weakness: I got confused a little. (a little;))
- What would you work on more if you have additional time?
Maybe none. I will just trust my brain with the knowledge it has :)))
I don't have this one... why ?!
ReplyDeleteIt's okay;))) Atleast you have 3 artifacts^^
ReplyDelete