Sunday, 6 October 2013

Achievement!

Long-term goals take time to achieve and patience to wait. So, if you have many big dreams, LEARN TO WAIT ^__^ Ofcourse it will not be achieved if you just literally wait. You really have to do something to achieve that.

First of all first.... I want to be TAAAAAAAAAALL!! Wooh, big word :3 There's this part of me that wants to be a model. Nice:D Maybe 6foot is enough. (waaaaaah) I still have to gain 1foot to aim my first goal. O-k-______- I can do it?? Idk.

I want to have a good life&health in the future. I want to have a hello kitty house and collection. Like thisssssssssssssss. T___________T (i'm desperate.joke)

You saw those pictures? Soon they will be mine *evil laugh* ^^

If I'm going to be lucky with my "Future" Partner in crime, I would also want the kind of wedding that Nicole Hyala had. :DD She must be very very very very lucky with her husband. Her wedding was A-mey-zeng! It is so jaw-dropping to a hello kitty addict like me. I want that T____T

 
I must be very lucky too to have a "husband" like him *O* #HeIsPerfect *ehem ehem* jk :p


But before those things....... I have to study well first :)))) Ehehehe-____- You should work out everything you have. Ofcourse I have to pass 3rd year and 4th year. OMG! 4th year, I'm going to graduate high school and them I'm a college student and then no more. Jk :)))

Goodluck Kristelle!! I believe that you can achieve that all. *cross fingers* Let God be on your side, always<3 Think happy thoughts and be positive. Be inspired. Believe in yourself. Let impossible things be possible;)))) Bow. Thankyou:***


4 comments:

  1. Your work is very great. So appetizing the marshmallow background. Everyone will be attracted in your blog. Keep it up !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your answer. JokeXD Thankyou^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool:) It's pretty obvious from the pictures that you are a Hello Kitty Addict :) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I like how optimistic you areee! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. your work is Great !This is a type of blog that is very interesting to read.Good Job.

    ReplyDelete