I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.
- John Steinbeck ![]() |
| I love III-Antimoniacs \mmmm/ (I was not in the picture because I was absent:((() |
October 2-5, 2013-- We celebrated the teacher's day. We let our teacher's enjoy their days by sustituting them with student teachers or "ST" for short. :D I was a bit sad because when my classmates surprised our adviser Ms. Aye, I was not around- I was absent ofcourse -_- I was sick for uhm, 3days:(( But then, happy on the other side because our adviser was happy about the surprise :D
Thursday was the first day when we met our student teacher in English III. There were 2 ST's. My expectation for the other ST was high because my classmate told me that since first year she's already teaching students:)) I find it cool because as far as I know, 3rd year and 4th year students only are offered to become Student teachers. They were good in teaching but then, I dont like her accent that much because it's you know, i don't know the english of itXD (maarti) If you know what I mean:) But if you remove the accent, they teach well^^ I salute them because their confidence is very high :D I learned many things from them;)))

No comments:
Post a Comment