We had a quiz or activity or seatwork.. I don't knowXD I can't remember the date:3 It's about spelling ordinal numbers. I got a 9 out of 10. Yuhooo! :D Wanna know my mistake?? It's a simple "-" I wrote thirty first instead of thirty-first and Rivera sensei wont consider it T_T Huhu. But still, I passed ^_^ Like what they said, "Learn from your mistakes" I thank you ;)))
 |
| It's written in a 1/2 sheet but I just took 1/4 because the other 1/4 has no writings :p :3 |
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of this work?
The strengths of this work are: I passed, I got many correct spelled words.
The weakness is: I forgot to put dash(-)
- What would you work on more if you have additional time?
If we will have another seatwork like this, I will carefully look for the words that need to put dash(-).
Ohhhh. The dash is the reason why you didn't have a perfect score. :)
ReplyDeleteYah.:3
ReplyDeleteGreat speller! ;))
ReplyDeletewhy, thankyou :**
ReplyDelete