Sunday, 6 October 2013
Come on and get it! ")))
Short-term goals are still very important even though they are short, they still contribute to aim your goals. They are like the ladder to another floor.... How can you go up without it?? See.. Little things could be big things too. So, don't belittle those who are short >:)))) (like my height. Joke:D)
My major goal for this second grading period ofcourse, is to pass all subjects..... specifically English.;))))
I'm not aiming for a very high grade, I want only what I deserve and what fits my performances.
I know I haven't pass few requirements (konti lang^^) because I have been absent for 3days. I hope my grade would be between 82-87. Huehue:p
Thank you for your answer. XD Joke. Thank you :**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hope you can achieve all your goals :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much:***
ReplyDelete