Goals are like the final destination on your long long journey. It may be hard to reach it, you will face many problems and challenges through it but once you surpass it all and reach your goal, you will be very happy and you will feel all the things that you worked hard for to get to that point. You will feel blessed and thankful to God for he's been with you through the good and bad times.
But!!! the topic here is my goal. :D Hehehe.
This is a really hard goal for me.... I wanna be tall! I wanna be fat too (not too much o_o) Hoho! But I dont wanna be sexy. (sexy is not me, yuck XD)
I want to have many many many collections of Hello Kitty waaa *O* (which I have started since grade6? maybe? ;))) )
I want to graduate high school, college and to have a happy, noble and better life someday that's why I'm studying hard today ;)))

No comments:
Post a Comment