Saturday, 4 January 2014

Cosplay! *O*

When our teacher announced that we will have a cosplay event, I was shocked and nervous but then I felt excited. We were grouped into five. We were the fourth group and we performed the movie "Peterpan" which I was assigned by our leader that I will play the role of Tinkerbell. <3

 On the day of the performance, November 06, 2013 at the Audio Visual Room, I didn't feel nervous at all but then it was a bit failed. Most of the groups didn't finish their skit including us. Maybe it was the result of lack of practice.
Our group's tableau ^^




Others told me that I could have won the "Best in Female Costume" award if I colored my hair blond like the hair of Tinkerbell. T_T There is a saying that "Nasa huli ang pagsisisi" Huehue. 
Oh well, let's move on :))) I enjoyed, they enjoyed and that's the best part of it. :"">




1 comment:

  1. Love the color of your font and a creative work.. good job

    ReplyDelete