G O A L !
4 letters, 1 word. A simple word with big meaning. But what does goal mean?
Goal is a dream with a deadline. (according to google) For me? A goal is a dream that came true. It's a dream that you plan and give time to make it happen.
My goal setting for this first grading period is to have a grade that I deserve. I don't expect a high grade because I'm not that active in class and I hope I will not get a low grade because I know to myself that even though I'm not that active, I still pass requirements, pass quizzes and tests.
Set Goal + Make Plans + Do Actions + Stick to It = Reach Goal! ^____^
That will be my guide to achieve my goal for this grading period. Set goal- I'll think of a good grade that will fit my performance. Make plans- I'll list the things that I will do to have a good grade. Do actions- I'll do the things I listed. Stick to it- I'll focus on what I'm doing. And if I can make all that things... Tadahh! I will reach my goal. Looks hard but I will do what I can do. ;))
`

No comments:
Post a Comment