Saturday, 29 June 2013

The Diary of Me :D

Ehem ehem.. Hi! I'm Kristelle Anne Cuevas, Kristelle for short :D I'm the daughter of Mrs. Rufina Cuevas & Mr. Edgardo Cuevas Jr. I was born on the 21st day of December, 1998. The date looks familiar huh? well, they said that December 21, 2012 is the day when the world will end -.- but look? It didn't happen. I'm still alive ^_^ XD

I may describe myself as responsible to the way that I can do right things (sometimes.) I'm smart (not intelligent), kind, weird and generous. Others say I'm crazy? :o I'm a hardworking student 'coz if I'm not, I may not be a third year student right now :)) I also have negative attitudes 'coz I'm not perfect. I'm a short-tempered, sometimes a selfish person 'coz not all things should be shared, like food ^__^ Just kiddin' XD Sometimes, I'm moody, I easily get irritated to people around me.

There are many things that I like to do, especially when I'm bored. I like to sing.. in the bathroom >:)) like to play with my face in front of the mirror :D like to wrestle my 'lil sister XD like to eat sweet foods ^_^ I love to listen to music, love to take pictures of mine :)) I like to daydream and to picture things in my mind.

My favorites? Hmm, let's enumerate:
Food: ice cream & other sweets ;)
Color: Blue & Pink
Cartoon Character: Hello kitty =^_^= and baby sylvester
Flower: Gumamela :D
Singer: Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, David Cook 
Band: Secondhand Serenade, RJA, Parokya ni Edgar

Talk about love? Hmm, Nah! Nevermind XD Love can wait, studies first :D


I'm just a girl, dreaming of having hello kitty collections and a wedding like Nicole Hyala *O*
Of course I have so many plans for my future that's why I'm studying hard to have a better life someday. ;"")



No comments:

Post a Comment