Thursday, 27 June 2013

My Dear Readers ;))


Hello! :D So, you have seen my blog. What can you say about it? ;) By the way, Kristelle Cuevas is the name of the owner of this blog.. and that's ME ^___^  You are welcome to see my blog. You can also comment whether it's positive or negative, maybe you can give suggestions to improve what needs to be improve in here.

Wanna know why I entitled my blog "A Twist In My Story"? :)) Well, it came from the song of the band Secondhand Serenade and it is one of my favorite band ^__^ But the meaning of the song and the title of my blog is waaay too different :3 I give it that name because in our life, there are many obstacles, problems, twists and turns that we have to face and solve so that we can exceed that problems. Problems are gift from God because He is making us stronger to face different things that we will encounter in life. So don't give up on what problem that you will be having ^^ He is always there for us. We don't know, maybe He's beside us, watching us. Believe in God, always.. ;))))))

As you can see, this is my first post and I'm just a first time blogger. I know that I will learn more about this as time pass by :)) Sorry for grammars that are unacceptable XD I mean wrong grammars :D Just correct me if needed.

Thanks for spending time viewing my blog, hope you like it ;'')

1 comment: